What We Can Do For You
As an employee, you might feel powerless to change your workplace or enforce your rights. You might also feel pressured to keep silent for fear of losing your job.
At the Law Office of Twila S. White, we can help you stand up for your rights without jeopardizing your paycheck and livelihood. We can also help you if you have suffered a serious personal injury.
You can count on us to:
- Listen to your story with an empathetic ear
- Evaluate your case to determine what rights you have
- Advise you of your options and give you a realistic outlook of what to expect
- Help you take the appropriate steps based on your situation and priorities
- Make your voice heard by leveling the playing field
- Serve as your unwavering advocate through all stages of the process
We value your trust, and we consider it a privilege to represent you during what may be one of the most difficult times in your life.
Big Picture Guidance
As an experienced employment attorney, Ms. White understands that legal problems can take a toll on every area of your life. We will work with you to develop an approach that addresses all of your concerns. For example, sometimes therapists can help clients process these emotionally challenging issues.
When Is The Right Time To Get Help?
It’s never too early to consult with a lawyer about your options. By getting proactive advice sooner rather than later, you can potentially avoid escalating problems down the road.
We can help you no matter what stage you’re at in the legal process — whether you’re looking for initial guidance on your options or have already been terminated.
Contact our office in Los Angeles, California, at 800-521-4569 for a free phone consultation.